Tuesday, September 10, 2013

HY California Lunch Set

2 weeks back, i went HY California for lunch with my colleagues. It is a casual fusion outlet by Hide Yamamoto. Initially we wanted to go Bay Sushi which is beside Todai. They have Lunch Set tooo.... But we went Bay Sushi a few times so we went to try HY California.  

The entrance from Shoppes. They have another entrance which is outside. 

The restaurant

The Bar

Wet Tissues

Usually i prefer Hot green tea. But the weather is pretty hot, so i ordered Iced Green Tea.

My bento set!
There's selection of pork, fried chicken and fish. i chose Pork! And choice of Maki or White Rice. 

The Pork... I quite like this. And i should order White Rice cause it is pretty salty. 

The California Maki Roll

4 slices of sashimi - 2 tuna and 2 salmon

The salad is normal. 

My Vegetable Tempura, because i dont eat Prawns. :)

My colleague's fried chicken Bento. 

Overall, to me this lunch set menu is good enough for me. hehe. Because they have sushi and sashimi. For my colleagues, they prefer Bay Sushi. Both are fine for me. :))
It should be quite a nice place to chill at night, with nice night view. The staffs there drag it down abit, cause they are not smiling and busy.... 


HY California
L1-86 
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment