Sunday, October 13, 2013

Outdated Post

I have been busy with work!! And i just came back from Bangkok~~ hehe. Missing basil pork rice, green curry with mama mee, and alot more!!! Will blog about my Bkk after YL upload the pictures.. haha.

3 weeks back, i met my colleagues for hi tea on saturday. haha. 3 of us have nothing on on a saturday. I decided on the venue - Crystal Jade @ Takashimaya... Because i haven been there for years....

Here is the hi tea Menu. Serving from 230pm - 530pm. They have ala carte and dim sum menu tooo. 

Carrot Cake

Char Siew Pau

Custard Bun

The filling does not disappoint, but the bun is pretty hard. 

We did order the hi tea set as well. I forgot to take the pics. hahahaha
The standard is not good like before. Not sure if they change their chef or... but we still eat till we are very full and spent $20 per pax. 
I wont patron there till years again i guess... :)) 
After our hi tea, we went to kinokuniya and had a good talk while walking ard the book store. 

Ye Jean came to meet me for dinner. hehe. She was very happy because she bought her 1st Dr Martens shoes! Lol!
I brought her to Brotzeit as she never been there before. 

Broiled Beef - This is Delicious! =p

Sausage Platter for 2 pax. There are beef, pork and cheese sausages. 

The sauces for the sausages.

My Weiss beer. Jean had Mango Beer. 

Brotzeit is 1 of my fav place for chill up. I cannot chill there often as it is expensive! hahahahahaha. On savings planing now, so alot of expensive stuffs gotta wait. =X. 


I finally buck up and fight my nua-ness on a sunday! 
Today i learnt to do origami bow. 

*Tadah* My Origami Bow!

And i did popup card too~~~ Wahahahaha! A simple one. 

I know i need more practise and improvement! hehehe. Hope i can continue to conquer my laziness! LOL! 

Time to sleep! Zzzzz... 


No comments:

Post a Comment