Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baking..... Baking..... Baking.....

Its been a month since i last bake something. I have been lazy lately, and acting busy. hahahaha. I always dream of myself baking pretty cakes and owning a bakery shop. The quickest way is to play Bakery Story. LOL. My colleagues and me have the same dream. So there is a period of time when my colleagues and i just keep going in to Bakery story to admire our bakery store and watch the people buying our cakes. wahahahahaha! After i change my phone, i stopped playing.

Now, there are a few baking bloggers that i follow and tried the recipes they posted. So today i am going to recommend you some websites that you can try!

1) Bakincalf -  baking class.
The below 2 pastries are made during a baking class conducted by Shinni, Bakincalf. If you are interested in trying out, you can go to her website to take a look -> http://www.bakincalf.com/ . She has quite a variety of classes. The one that i went with my colleagues is Essential Baking Workshop . You will learn Japanese Strawberry cake and muffins. We were impressed that baking can be so easy! Not as tough as we thought!
As you can see from the pictures (our results). hehehe. We get to frost our cake ourselves, so can u imagine how fun it is~~~ I think my cake looks good. Most importantly, It tastes SO GooD!!!! Muffin is yummy too!! Recipe and method will be given and take home.


I tried making my own banana muffins topped with chocolate rice at home. hahahahaha. How does it look??? 


2) Joy Of Baking - Baking Recipes Website
Joy Of Baking becomes my favourite website to look for recipes. So far i tried 2 recipes and both turns out good. 
This is black bottom cupcake. Well, it is not supposed to look like this. hahahaha. Go here for the orginal look and reipe -> Black Bottom Cupcake . Everyone said it is DELICIOUS! hehe. This is the easiest cake to make so far~ I love this totally! 

Do you love soft chewy cookie? Then you will definitely fall in love with this. It is soft like Subway cookies, and with the chocolate chips.... Heavenly! 
Try the recipe -> Chocolate Chip Cookies !

Cookie lolli~~~ Looks ugly i know. Lol. 

3) Mrs Ng SK Butter Cake - This recipe can be found in alot of Food Blogs, all you need to do is to google the name. 
1st try and it is a success! It is not that difficult afterall. hehe. My family, colleagues and myself like this alot. We do crave for this as and when. A MUST TRY! Alot of bloggers tried this tooo.


My sister's bf requested with chocolate chips. I think i put too much chocolate chips that i feel im eating chocolate chips. wahahahahaa. But my sisters and bf enjoy it. 


4) Ellenaguan 
You can get most of the recipes from this blog. Be it chinese or western cuisines and pastries recipes of course.
1 of the recipe that i tried is Hokkaido chiffon cupcake - another famous cake.
You can get the recipe here -> Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake


Of course there are still alot of baking blogs. I will share more next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment