Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekends!

Friday after work, YL wanted to sell her phone... She finally had enough of her BB. hahahaha. So we went Toa Payoh. Whenever we go Toa Payoh, we will go to Man Ting Xiang Tea Hut. We haven been there for around 2 months. And they finally changed their menu! There are more sets available now! hehehe. Their previous menu is very old and the pictures are fading away.


The Set Menu
It comes with a bubble tea too!



Are you drooling now??? 

I had braised meat rice - lu rou fan. Not that good but acceptable. :))

YL's Fav! The must Try
Mala Mee Suan and Salted Crispy Chicken (yan su ji)

I love taiwan sausage, so ..... hehehe.
(pardon the egg yolk there, i took it out and place it there)

I had the scissors chicken chop rice before, it is good too! Do go and give it a try!

Mun Ting Xiang Tea House
450 Lorong 6 
Toa Payoh #01-03/04
Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre



I spent my Saturday nua-ing at home, except evening. I went to buy ingredients to do wraps at cold storage. And there are having a 1 for 1 promo on their bbq chicken steak! hehehe. Its just nice for my dinner! So we had Chicken Steak Wrap for dinner! Yummy!

Today, i nua at home again.
This Morning i had wrap as breakfast.
Does it look delicious??! hehe. Well, not as delicious as chicken steak wrap. wahahhahahaa! Fattening foods always taste the best! 


My new fav sauce! My sister and YL likes it too after trying! hahahaha. If you like Mustard, you should try it! 


After breakfast, im just Listening to songs and i feel like going KTV! Watched Hell's kitchen season 11 also. I just love watching Chef Gordon Ramsay yelling at the chefs! wahahahahaha.

Happy Working Tml! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment